Ad 1

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

World's bigggest pear & smallest apple - found in Auckland, New Zealand

Years ago, I traveled to NZ because I love berries :)
But it's winter when I got there and berries weren't in season.
So, I tried other local fruits. 
In the same week, I'd eaten the biggest pear and the smallest apple I'd ever seen in my entire life :)))
The pear's so huge that you can probably use it to attack burglars that break into your house
 
It even looks a bit like a whale! :)
  
It's called the P.Barry Pear 

& this (below) is the smallest apple I've ever seen :)))
It's even smaller than a really small kiwi fruit!!

I felt like a murderer eating such a cute little thing.
The fruits were bought from Boric Orchards.
Unfortunately, I was unable to find Boric Orchard's address online.
Now, if anyone knows the contact details of Boric Orchards, I need your favour to post it here. The family-owned orchard is a great place for fruits shopping :))
Let's support them, help them earn a decent income so that we can have more unique fruits in the future :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment